Applying for Canada PR, a candidate must require to meet the requirement criteria set by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada that are:
- Qualify with the age range of a program
- Language proficiency either English or French
- Education Qualification as per Canadian education system equivalency
- Minimum required funds to settle down in Canada
- Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report
- Health and Police clearance
Processes to get Canada PR Visa :
Suppose a person wants to go and settle in Canada and wants to apply for a Canada PR Visa. Suppose that person also wants to get a dependent visa for his or her spouse. You Can also Apply for Canada PR Visa without Job Offer.
Then firstly he has to fill up the Visa application form and will require documents namely:
1. copies of all his educational certificates,
2. professional licenses,
3. work experience certificates,
4. identity proof copy, passport copy, present evidence address copy,
5. Birth certificate copy,
6. IELTS pass certificate in original,
7. marriage registration certificate copy(for Married only),
8. Net worth certificate copy,
9. property certificate copy,
10. Bank statements print,
11. authentication of the degree certificates by the World Education Services(WES).
similarly, the details and all the photographs of the dependent is also required. Check Your Eligibility for Canada PR Visa.
Passing the English Language Test:
As Canada is a place having predominantly English speaking majority living there, the communication, whether official or personal is primarily done in English.
For this purpose, the immigrant needs to possess sound English language skills. But how that can be judged? For this purpose, an English language test started getting conducted in several centers throughout the world.
The examination was named the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). This examination lately has been found to be held in 3 million centers across the globe. The IELTS examination comprises of exams judging four aptitudes.
The review is for English Reading, English Writing, English Speaking and English Listening. The grade is given for the exam in between 0-9. The maximum marks for the grade are 9. know how many ielts band required for Canada immigration.
While the form for IELTS Exam is filled the exam occurs after 15 to 30 days gap. In that gap period, the British Council sends several study materials which the examines practice before they sit for the exams.