Germany is a beautiful place to work, and its economy is booming too. Germany encourages highly qualified employees and well-trained young and skilled people to work. So if you have those skills, then would Germany is waiting for you. Are you interested in working in Germany? If so, then you should know about Germany Job Seeker Visa else Get with round world immigration for a smooth migration.
What is a Germany Job Seeker Visa?
The Germany Job Seeker Visa gives you a Long-Term Residency Permit, through which you can stay and look for a job in Germany for six months. By the end of six months, if you get a job in Germany, you will get a German work visa, and you can stay and work there without any hassle.
Germany Job Seeker Visa only allows one to search for a job, but not to work there.
To get a Germany Job Seeker Visa, you must satisfy certain conditions
- Eligibility Conditions.
- Necessary documents.
- Fill out an application form.
- Book your visa appointment.
- Attend the interview.
- Pay the fees.
Eligibility of candidates for Germany Job Seeker Visa:
To make sure one is eligible for Germany Job Seeker Visa, applicants have to satisfy the following conditions:
- One must have a minimum of five years of experience in their field of research.
- One must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from a German university or an equivalent foreign degree.
- Besides, it would be much better to know the German language as you are planning to stay and work in Germany.
- One must have medical insurance and travel insurance for their entire visit in Germany till one gets their Work Permit.
- One must have sufficient funds (Rs 4 lakhs at least) so that they can stay safe without any trouble in Germany till one gets their Work Permit.
Documents required for Germany Job Seeker Visa:
If one feels that they are an eligible candidate for the Germany Job Seeker Visa, and are ready to proceed for the next stage, then one needs to be prepared with the documents, which will be attached to their application.
Below is the list of documents that one must submit for Germany job seeker visa:
- A valid Passport, which must be valid at least for 12 months.
- Passport Size Photos must be ready
- A cover letter where you should mention the following things
- purpose of your visit,
- how you plan to find employment,
- Time estimation to get a job,
- alternative career plans if you cannot find a job within six months.
- Curriculum Vitae
- All those documents which one has mentioned in their CV.
- Diploma of your degree
- Address Proof of place where you are going to stay in Germany for six months.
- Travel insurance for foreign visitors/tourists
- Proof of financial which include
- The Proof of personal status which includes
- Proof health insurance which provides for:
- Health insurance for freelancers, employees
- The Health insurance for international students
- Health insurance for language course students
Fill out Germany Job Seeker Visa application form
Fill the application form for Germany Job Seeker Visa Online as per the documents that you have submitted. Don’t forget to have a hardcopy of it.
Schedule an appointment:
Schedule an interview at the German embassy in your country of residence. The Interview date might take time up to 3 to 4 months. If you are in a hurry, make sure that you apply faster, first come first serve.
Attend the Interview Germany Job Seeker Visa:
On the allocated date and time, attend the interview. The interview will last around ten minutes. Make sure you take all your documents, which is mention above, which will be used for the background verification by the consular officer. He might ask you a few questions about you and other details of Germany.
Pay the Germany Job Seeker Visa fees for processing:
After following the above steps, you should pay the price for the Germany Job Seeker Visa. It would cost around 60 Euros.
After completion of the process, you will get the Germany Job Seeker Visa within 10 to 15 days after the verification completes.
Few things that you have to keep in mind to get German Visa.
- Have Enough money with you around 6 to 10 lakhs.
- Set up a place to stay in Germany to remain there for six months.
- Don’t make use of fake documents. If you do that, then there are chances that your visa might get rejected.
- Know the kind of job you are about to apply.
There are different kinds of jobs available in Germany for job seekers. few of them are:
- Software developer and programmer
- IT consultant, IT analyst
- Account manager, client consultant
- Healthcare worker and nurse
- Sales representative, sales assistant
- Architect, structural engineer
- Electronics engineer, electrician
- Economist, business administrator
- Production assistant
- Sales manager, product manager
There are a lot of job portals through which you can search for the jobs there. It would be better if you have any friends and family over there, which would be an added support for you. I would suggest you know the German language even if you know English. Our Step by step process will increase the success rate of getting Germany Visa. you can rely on the round world immigration counselor for the result in your favor.
It would take around one month or so to complete the complete process of Germany Job Seeker Visa. You can fly off to Germany with a happy face, stay there for six months with a Germany Visa and search for a job. Make sure you don’t work there with this visa.
This visa valid for searching the posts. If you do so, then your visa would get canceled, and you might even not be allowed to work and stay in Germany. Once you get the job over there, then you can apply for a German job visa, which will permit you to work in Germany for a more extended time. If you want to know more or if you want other information then you can contact us.