In a globalized world, foreign direct investment is a significant operator of financing for growth. Foreign investment by Canadian companies forms an essential part of Canada’s global engagement. Canada welcomes successful people who are seeking new opportunities and challenges. Canada Invest Abroad Program design to support and promote the admission of these individuals.
Both the federal and provincial governments welcome businessmen and investors to immigrants and offer services to help immigrants and settle in Canada.
What is the minimum investment that I need to apply for PR Visa via Invest Abroad Program?
- You don’t need to secure financial investment from a business incubator.
- You must accept a Canadian business incubator program.
- If the financing proceeds from a designated Canadian angel investor group, you must secure a minimum investment of $75,000.
- If the financing proceeds from a designated Canadian venture capital fund, you must secure a minimum investment of $200,000.
In Canada, Trade and Investment Representatives welcome contact from Invest Abroad, buyers, and exporters from all sectors.
They can help make the right connections on business questions, including:
SERVICES FOR EXPORTERS
- You will get Market strategies and advice.
- International market intelligence and trade leads.
- Trade events, seminars, missions and training to introduce exporters to world markets
- Contacts to an expanded network of global industry, government, and community influencers and partners
SERVICES FOR BUYERS
Trade missions and events to bring Canada suppliers to global buyers
- Connecting international buyers of Canada products and services with adequate suppliers
SERVICES FOR INVESTORS
- Detailed information about our economic and business conditions
- Strategic support to analyze and implement investment decisions
- To help investors make connections and appraise chances organize Tours, surveys, and events.
- Assistance in establishing new enterprises
Do I have to invest my own money for Pr Visa in Canada?
No, you’re not obligated to invest any of your personal money. The least investment required is an investment that comes from a designated Canadian angel investor group via the Invest Abroad program.
Businessmen are always keen to further their business and make forays into international market for greater profitability, higher financial returns and challenging business environment and approaches. The idea to invest abroad is to tap the potential international market and to establish business in a country that has an efficient workforce and is also economically stable.
Businessmen who desire to invest abroad require all the necessary information about visa requirements and select a visa that would permit them to conduct business in an alien country. Visas are many to choose from which are issued based on requirements:
- Business Visa
- Investor Visa
- Entrepreneur Visa
In the Last:
In Canada, this is the good initiative taken by the government to promote their investment, Moreover also allows new people to get a pr visa and live in Canada. Win-win situation to all. If you have such type of plan, you can connect with us or give us a call. We are here for you, and we always try our best to provide you with the right choice for your immigration option.