Nova Scotia invites Express Entry candidates with work experience
Nova Scotia new draw invites the candidates through its Labour Market Priorities Stream which is linked with Federal Express Entry Pool with Eligible work Experience as Early childhood Educators and Assistants, an occupation that is facing labour market shortages in the province and Only candidates who receive a Letter of Interest from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration may apply for the same.
The basic eligibility criteria of this draw are:
- receive a Letter of Interest from the Nova Scotia Nominee Program within the Express Entry system;
- submit your application within 30 calendar days of the date on which your letter of interest was issued;
- meet the minimum work experience requirements of the Express Entry stream for which you have qualified;
- demonstrate sufficient funds to successfully establish yourself and your family in Nova Scotia and to pay your immigration costs and travel expenses;
- have legal status in your current country of residence; and
- meet eligibility criteria in place at the time you are issued a Letter of Interest.
It means your profile must have registered on Express Entry and minimum IELTS score should be CLB 7 and also Letters of Interest (LOI) have been issued to candidates in the Express Entry pool who have work experience in NOC 4214, Early childhood educators and assistants (ECEs), and submitted an expression of interest to the Express Entry pool on or after Aug. 8, 2018.