Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry : Nova Scotia also selects candidates from the federal government program Express Entry.
This stream only allows highly skilled and professional individuals with post-secondary education and qualifications. If potential candidate has these requirements then he/she can be nominated through Express Entry Program.
Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry Categories:
Category I: Under this category/stream arranged Employment in Nova Scotia. If an individual have a permanent full-time job offer from Canadian employer than he/she can apply for Express Entry under this category.
Category II: Paid Work Experience in an Opportunity occupations Only those candidates can apply under this category if they are able to show 1-year full-time job experience in an opportunity occupation in the last 10 years.
You can apply for Nova Scotia and Canada immigration without a job offer in hand.
Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program Guide:
This point will guide you about the Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program. You need to be aware from some facts and points on how to apply for NSNP.
Required Level of Approval:
Level 1: Application submission to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Skilled Worker stream/ Express Entry/ International Graduate.
Level 2: Application to Citizenship and Immigration Canada for a permanent resident visa.
When not to Apply for Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program?
You should not apply for any program/category/stream of NSNP if:
- You are an applicant under humanitarian and compassionate grounds, a refugee claimant or a failed refugee claimant
- You are not legally present in your current country of residence
- Not legally present in your current county of residence
- In Canada illegally, under a removal order, or are prohibited from entering or being in Canada
- An individual who does not have status; you are not eligible to apply until your status has been restored
- An international student who is currently studying at a Canadian post-secondary institution
- Your job is not based in Nova Scotia
NSNP requires proof of language proficiency. You should clear International English Language Testing System (IELTS) language exam by 6 or have to score at least CLB-7 (Canadian Language Benchmark) to get NSNP language approval.
If you want to know in detail about language requirements take the Personal ielts advice from our expert.
Application and Assessment Process:
Once you and your employer meet with the required eligibility criteria, you can submit your complete profile for NSNP. Its process is:-
- Principal applicant need to prepare an application.
- Your employer need to prepare an employer form
- Submit your application to Nova Scotia government over online or by post