Canada is a land of opportunity and thousands of people get their PR card status in Canada every single year.Here you all need to know how many Points Need to Know About Canada PR Visa In fact, Canada has been increasing the numbers of successful applicants to over 280,000 people per year, and you have equal opportunity just like those people. It is also one of the most ideal place for immigration among Indians. The process of getting permanent residency is quite simple, but it is a very lengthy process.
What do you understand by Permanent Resident?
A permanent resident is a person who is not a Canadian Citizen, but who has been given permanent resident status by immigrating to Canada. They can be citizens of other countries.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Canada PR (Under Express Entry System)
- Must have a score of minimum 67 points at the time of profile evaluation out of 1200
- Proficient in English/French
- Minimum score of 6 in IELTS Exam
- Choose an occupation from NOC List
- Having 1 year of experience in the job profile selected under NOC List
- Submission of Expression of Interest directly on the immigration website
List of Submission of Documents for Canada PR Visa
Express Entry System is no doubt one of the fastest and mostly prevalent immigration system in Canada to obtain Permanent Residency visa. It is an online and point based system where the applicants have to register their profile in express entry, and they get points from IRCC. Selected applicant will receive ITA (Invitation to Apply) through Express Entry System. After the invitation, applicants will be required to submit some important documents like:
- Complete Application Form
- Medical Certificate showing you are fit
- Clearance Certificate from Police
- IELTS Exam Results
- Submit Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from World Education Service (WES) or any other recognized institution to verify your educational obtained outside Canada
- All other required documents as mentioned in the checklist
Process for Selection of Candidates
A complete and detailed level ranking process is followed by the Canadian Government for allotting visas to the potential candidates. They evaluate profile of each and every candidate and then some points are allotted on the basis of some pre-defined criteria. Shortlisted candidates will then be randomly allotted visas on the basis of Express Entry Draw. After which an invitation will be sent to which they should reply under restricted time period.
If you are looking for any kind of advice, assistance and support in documentation for applying Canada PR in 2018, you may get in touch with certified and most experienced immigration consultants at Round World Immigration. You may call the experts at 987-019-9850 or you can e-mail your queries to [email protected]. We have been helping our clients in all the above aspects of Canada PR process from last few years.