In Canada Student Visa or study permit is written permission issued by an officer allowing international students to study in Canada. You have to keep in mind that A study permit becomes invalid after 180 days of your study program has been completed. Previously it was 90 days. Your course is considered to be complete when you receive a certificate of program completion from your academy.
Do I need a Student Visa?
Generally, foreign citizens must obtain a Student Visa to study in Canada. In some cases, foreign nationals excused from requiring a study permit in the following situations:
- Members of the armed forces of a country or territory designated for the Visiting Forces Act. or
- Family members foreign representative accredited by Global Affairs Canada;
How to Apply for Student Visa?
In some cases, you can apply when you arrive in Canada Family Immigration at the port of entry, but mostly, you must apply for a study permit visa before you come to Canada.
Why Online apply well for a study permit?
- It helps your application is complete before you submit it.
- You can submit more documents online if they request you.
- They get your application instantly and no nay courier fees.
- Your applications may be processed more speedily.
- You get updates about your application directly in your online account.
Document Required for Student Visa:
Before you apply for a study permit or visa, you need:
- proof you can support yourself, and
- While you’re in Canada and Any family members who come with you.
- A valid passport or travel document
- You have to give your biometrics information.
- For some countries like Venezuela, they need a different application to apply for a student visa.
You need these documents to apply for a study permit in Canada:
- Identity proof
- proof of acceptance
- proof of financial support
Depending on your case, you may also need the following document:
- Custodian declaration for minors.
- letter of explanation
- Certificate acceptation du Québec.
Proof of identity:
You and your each family member who comes with you to Canada must have:
- Two recent passport-size photos. The name and dob of the person written on the back of each photo.
- A valid passport or travel document must allow you to return to the country that issued it.
Proof of acceptance:
Your school/college must give you an acceptance letter. Include the real message with your study permit application visa.
Proof of financial support
When you migrate to Canada, you must prove that you can support yourself and the family members. You can show your funds with:
- Proof of an education loan from a bank
- A bank draft need to convert to Canadian dollars
- proof you paid tuition and residence fees
- your bank records for the past four to five months
- If you have transferred money to Canada, you need evidence of a Canadian bank account in your name.
- A letter from the person or school giving you cash or
Remember that getting your Student Visa is your responsibility and it can take longer than you think. Apply as soon as you’ve been accepted by your host institution, so your arrival isn’t delayed.
You are probably wondering whether you can get that visa before your course commences. You are also hoping there are no delays to getting your passport. These concerns are bound to trouble you.
But don’t worry; our comprehensive guide to getting a visa and passport should clear all your doubts. We’ll tell you how to apply for a passport and visa. Just follow our checklist to know what documents you will need for submission to the passport and visa office. Use our online material to gather all the information you need to apply for a passport and visa.
We also have an experienced visa officer in our offices to help you with your Student Visa application and help you prepare for the visa interview.
Some students may feel nervous about facing the consulate officer during the visa interview. We can assure you that with our personalised guidance, we can help you approach the interview.
In the Last:
So, there are some of the basic requirements when you apply for a Student Visa in Canada. We provide many types of visa assistance for multiple destinations. you can connect with us for a smooth migration option. We are dealing with ease to each of our clients one by one. Our experienced counselor will give you step by step information for your convenience. I hope for the best. Thank you. Stay connected.