CRS Calculator for Canada PR Visa
CRS Points Calculator
CRS Points Calculator i.e Comprehensive Ranking System is the Tool which help and Predict the chances of the immigrants to get in the Canadian immigration express entry pool.
What is the Express Entry Program?
Express Entry Program is the new immigration scheme of Canada that was introduced in 2015. This new and advanced immigration program has a less tiring application process and promises quicker processing times as compared to the traditional immigration programs of Canada. for this you can use crs points calculator tool to know your eligibility.
This program was introduced by the Canadian Federal government in partnership with all the Provincial governments and thus allows immigration of candidates at national as well as state level for all Canadian states.
Candidates can apply to the Express Entry program or to the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) of a Canadian province.
This program aims to offer immigration opportunities to the qualified and skilled workers who not only meet the requirements of the labor market but will also work diligently to help in the financial growth of Canada and assist in the upliftment of the local economies of the Canadian provinces.
Express Entry program has been applauded worldwide for its efficiency in selecting the appropriate candidates in a timely fashion.
It is a fair and unbiased method that evaluates and filters out only the best candidates for immigration to Canada.
All applications are processed in 6-8 months and that is what makes the Express Entry program a highly-sought after program for immigration to Canada.
What is CRS score?
CRS stands for Comprehensive Ranking System. It is an intelligent system that has been devised to shortlist the most eligible candidates from all applicants of the Express Entry program.
The CRS system helps grant points to each applicant on the basis of his personal and professional details like age, education, experience, language skill set, adaptability in Canada, proof of funds, etc.
The candidates are then ranked in decreasing order of their CRS scores and only the highest scoring candidates are selected for the Express Entry Pool.
An Express Entry Draw is conducted to invite a few candidates from the pool of shortlisted candidates who are then sent an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for the permanent residency of Canada.
In the recent Express Entry draw that was conducted on Feb 20, 2019, at least 3350 candidates who had a minimum CRS score of 457 were selected for immigration to Canada.
What is the CRS Score Eligibility Criteria?
CRS is a very reliable selection process for shortlisting the highly qualified and capable candidates for relocation and permanent residency of Canada.
The CRS point calculator gives all aspirants an estimate of their CRS scores and helps them understand their eligibility in the Express Entry or PNP programs.
Please find below a detailed mention of the eligibility factors:
- Age – All candidates who are between 18 to 50 years are welcome in Canada. However, candidates between 25 to 35 years get higher CRS scores that the applicants from the other age brackets.
- Language proficiency – English and French are the two official languages of Canada. While being proficient in English/french is necessary but being proficient in both gives additional points to the applicant. IELTS score is accepted as proof of English Language proficiency in Canada.
- Education – Candidates with a master’s or doctoral degrees are preferred over candidates with a bachelor’s degree or a diploma. Also, candidates with higher scores and degrees from reputed universities are granted more points as compared to the others. An ECA is also required for candidates who have completed their education from universities or educational institutes outside of Canada.
- Experience – It is beneficial if the candidate has a minimum of 1-year full-time work experience in his/her education domain. Canada does not consider work experience older than 10 years as relevant. Hence, the candidates with the most recent employment experience gain more points in the CRS score.
- Adaptability – Canada gives more points to candidates who have either completed a degree in Canada, have past work experience in Canada or have a close family member (spouse, parents, siblings, etc) already residing in Canada as each of these factors make the candidate more adaptable to Canada.
The candidates can apply either to the Express Entry Program or directly to a Canadian province’s Provincial Nominee Program. Based on their skill set and CRS scores, the candidates are confirmed about their eligibility by IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) and the other Canadian immigration authorities.
What is the CRS Points Calculator?
The CRS score for a candidate is calculated by totaling the candidate’s “Core Points” and “Additional Points”. The candidate can score a maximum of 1200 CRS points in total. Below is a brief description of the same:
Core Points – Maximum 600 CRS points
- Skill and Expertise
- Spouse or Common-law partner
- Skill Transfer-ability
Additional Point – Maximum 600 CRS points
- Canadian Degree or Diploma
- A valid job offer
- A provincial nomination from a Canadian province
- A close family member already residing in Canada and has a Canadian PR
- Strong French language skills
crs points calculator will help you to calculate his/her total score by adding the points from the core and additional selection parameters. The higher the score, the better is the chance of the candidate to get selected for immigration to Canada.
Must read: Other important pnp program before applying for the Canada pr visa: PNP PROGRAM , Ontario PNP , Alberta PNP , British Columbia PNP , Manitoba PNP , Quebec PNP , Saskatchewan PNP , Nova Scotia PNP , New Brunswick PNP , Yukon PNP , Prince Edward Island PNP , Newfoundland PNP
How we can help you?
We are the team of skilled and experienced immigration consultants who have already helped many of applicants in relocating to Canada.
We have immense knowledge and are well aware of all the formalities and even the hidden intricacies of the application process.
Whether you want to apply for nomination via a Canadian Province or want to get selected in the Express Entry Program, we are here to help you at each stage in a timely and professional manner.
We help you clear the IELTS exam, fill the online application, collect all relevant documents and also prepare you for the interview rounds. Our support does not end here, we have our team in Canada who help you once you land on the Canadian soil.
If you are eager to move to Canada, we are eager to offer all the guidance and support. Get in touch with us today!