In this era of Globalisation, it is not so difficult to get jobs in abroad in your dream countries like Canada, Australia, HongKong, etc. All
Manitoba Immigration Draw and Eligibility
Manitoba Immigration Eligibility and Rules are changed in 2018. You can apply for Manitoba Immigration through Express Entry Program or Provincial Nominee Program. Each Year Multiple time MPNP Draw invites eligible immigrants to Canada through this program.
The MPNP program is also a point-based immigration program. MPNP Draw Invites the User to apply for PR. It is an efficient and hassle-free option for skilled aspirants who have the desired educational qualification and work experience to meet the eligibility requirements and get through the selection process for the Manitoba province via the MPNP scheme.
Manitoba Immigration Draw:
This program allows the candidates to apply for immigration to the Manitoba province of Canada by creating their online Express Entry profile and competing against the other applicants in the pool on the basis of their profile.
In any PNP program like the MPNP, the candidates are evaluated on a state ( the respective Canadian province’s level ) and national level ( through the Express Entry profile ) for selection.
A candidate who outperforms the other candidates on a state level receives the provincial nomination from the Canadian province that accounts for 600 additional points for their Express Entry profile.
The candidates can evaluate their eligibility and then use the Manitoba PNP points calculator to estimate their points and self-estimate their profile strength.
Please note, the MPNP point calculator only gives an idea of the approximate points and not the exact score. The candidate must use the calculator for a tentative score and plan to apply for the MPNP program accordingly.
Manitoba Immigration Requirements:
There are other requirements for immigration to Manitoba, any skilled candidate who is applying for MPNP must be able to showcase a strong connection with Manitoba.
This can be done in one of the following 3 ways:
- Demonstrating an educational degree attained in Manitoba or some past work experience with a Canadian employer in the Manitoba province itself
- Family members or friends residing in Canada and willing to support the candidate during his/her stay in Manitoba
- An invitation to apply for Canadian Permanent Residency with a nomination from the Manitoba province under the MPNP program
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program Eligibility
Other than proving a strong connection with the Manitoba Canadian province, to be eligible to apply for immigration via the MPNP program, the candidate must also score a minimum of 60 cumulative points in the five eligibility criteria i.e. age, academic qualifications, work experience, language proficiency and adaptability.
If the candidate does not have a connection with Manitoba but scores above 60 points, he/she is not considered eligible.
On the other hand, if the candidate is able to showcase strong connection with the Manitoba province but unable to score 60 points in the eligibility criteria, he/she is still considered ineligible to apply.
Thus for an applicant to be considered eligible, he/she shall be able to score minimum 60 points and showcase a strong connection with the Manitoba province as well. Know More about how many ielts band required for Canada pr visa.
Must read: Other important pnp program for the Canada pr visa: PNP PROGRAM , Ontario PNP , Alberta PNP , British Columbia PNP , Manitoba PNP , Quebec PNP , Saskatchewan PNP , Nova Scotia PNP , New Brunswick PNP , Yukon PNP , Prince Edward Island PNP , Newfoundland PNP, NT PNP
Manitoba Immigration Points Calculator:
The candidate is required to score a total of 60 points based on the following 5 factors. Please read details below:
- Language Proficiency – The candidate with a CLB (Canadian Language Benchmark) score of 8 or more in the first official language (English or French) gets 20 points whereas the candidate who has a CLB score of 3 or less does not any points for language proficiency. Know More about the IELTS Exam Preparation for Canada Pr visa.
Candidates with a CLB score of 5 or more in the second official language are also awarded 5 additional points.
- Age – Candidates in the age bracket of 21 – 45 years get the maximum points i.e. 10 for the age factor. Those candidates who are 50 years of age or more get no points for this eligibility factor.
- Work Experience – Candidates who have less than 12 months of work experience get 0 points whereas candidates with 4 or more years of skilled job experience get a maximum of 15 points.
- Education – The candidates with a Ph.D. degree get 25 points for their academic excellence whereas candidates without educational qualifications below the post-secondary degree get no points.
- Adaptability – If the candidate has a close relative residing in the Manitoba province of Canada, the candidate is awarded 20 points. If the candidate has a friend or a distant relative in Manitoba, he/she gets 10 points only.
Each candidate must be able to score a minimum of 60 points from the above-mentioned five-point calculator. The immigration authorities verify all supporting documents and cross-confirm the candidate’s connection with the Manitoba province before considering the applicant in the Express Entry Pool of eligible candidates for MPNP.
Last Minute Tips:
The Manitoba province of Canada definitely has some special requirements as compared to the other Canadian provinces and we are aware of the additional verification processes for MPNP.
We prepare your profile appropriately and help you collect all desired documents for successful verification with by the Canadian immigration authorities.
Either fill the free profile assessment form on our website or get in touch with us through phone and we shall help you with quick friendly assistance for immigration to Manitoba by the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP).
For any candidate looking to Manitoba Immigration to settle in Canada it is a wise decision to rely on a trusted immigration agency like Round World Immigration. We are India’s fastest-growing Canadian Immigration Assistance Agency based in New Delhi and already have a many happy clients who have settled permanently in Canada for either work or education.
Do you being an immigrant want to become Canadian citizenship? We have a solution for you. All you have to do is give an exam
If an immigrant wants to work and stay in Alberta, then they must apply for The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) which is also known